[Cialug] Question about going broadband in Des Moines...

Dave Weis cialug@cialug.org
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:29:30 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, Rocket Robin Hood wrote:
> Hey there, first time poster, just joined the list. I use Linux, have for some
> years now and I'm the only one I know who does, so this could be neat. My
> main purpose right now is finding a DSL or cable provider in Des Moines THAT
> DOESN'T FREAK OUT WHEN I DON'T HAVE WINDOWS, haha. Right now I'm at 56K with
> good ol' Qwest but can't go to Qwest (or Verizon, apparently) DSL. Any ideas?
> Thanks a lot!

We sell DSL, send me your home number off list and I'll see if you qualify
or when you will

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent