[Cialug] Mediacom

Jonathan Bailey cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:23:14 -0500

Hmm... I forgot to register my new firewall and ifdowned/ipuped my interface
and it still works. Oh well... Went to register anyway. There was a second
MAC there. Apparently no option to REMOVE only REPLACE.... Guess I'll have to
call customer service to make sure I'm not being charged for another IP...

Jon