[Cialug] PCIE for graphics card

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Thu Oct 13 16:06:20 UTC 2022

You might actually need a newer power supply.  On mine, there are pcie
cables that are labeled for the motherboard, and separate ones that are
just labeled pcie that go to the video card.  I don't know for sure if that
is the case for you, but it might be worth looking at.

On the flip side, there is a new ATX 3.0 spec (I think that is what it is
called) that is about to be released for the new processors and video cards
that are coming out, so keep that in mind.