[Cialug] "Robust" WiFi router

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:29:48 UTC 2022

The AC3 does B/G/N 2.4 and 5ghz. It is highly configurable, and it's
recommended that you tune it rather than use the default settings. I'd say
that's true for any WiFi implementation - if you keep the out of the box
settings you'll probably not get great results.

There are some good videos out there, i.e this one was pretty informative:
https://youtu.be/JRbAqie1_AM

-dc