[Cialug] Gmail App Passwords

Andy Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Wed Jun 15 05:31:24 UTC 2022

Looks like it has been disabled.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255?hl=en

"To help keep your account secure, from May 30, 2022, ​​Google no longer
supports the use of third-party apps or devices which ask you to sign in
to your Google Account using only your username and password.

Important: This deadline does not apply to Google Workspace or Google
Cloud Identity customers. The enforcement date for these customers will
be announced on the Workspace blog at a later date."