[Cialug] Linux on Windows

Philip Henely henely at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 23:36:42 UTC 2022

It isn't limited to just Cisco AnyConnect. Pulse Secure can have the same
issue if the configuration is set to forward all traffic not destined for
the host down the VPN tunnel. I've done some testing, either Pulse has a
different rule for VMWare NICs as anything running in VMWare Workstation
with the network in NAT mode works well on VPN or it is the difference in
the way Hyper-V and VMware present their v-NICs.