[Cialug] UISP in a VM

Andy Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Wed Apr 20 05:52:20 UTC 2022

The closest my googlefu could find was that Ubiquiti  has management
software for their switches that matches that name. They seem to
leverage docker as their tech stack of choice.

You should be able to see all containers running on your vm with the
command "docker ps -a" from there, I would start to look at the output
of the containers with the command "docker logs <CONTAINTER NAME>"

Another spot I would try is just checking to see if a hello world
container can run.  i.e. "docker run -it --rm stock8/cheers2019"