[Cialug] "Robust" WiFi router

Andy Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Sat Apr 2 02:58:16 UTC 2022

Though lacking in advanced configuration and power user options, I have
had quite a bit of luck with linksys velops. (I have them deployed in a
mesh net with mostly MoCA back-hauls, really way overkill 🤷)

The big plus is that they are just a little pylon without any external
antenna. While not indestructible, you would have to really try hard to
do them harm.