[Cialug] CIALUG September meeting is Wednesday and and election

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Thu Sep 16 05:25:56 UTC 2021

Thanks to Jared for presenting tonight.
The video is currently processing but will be at
https://youtu.be/UbhEkt_iYuQ

Congratulations to those who were elected to leadership positions tonight:
Andrew Denner President
Jared Brees VP
Sean Flattery Secretary

We now have a Code Of Conduct.
https://gitlab.com/cialug/org/-/blob/main/CodeOfConduct.md please contact
leadership if you have any questions or problems. As it is part of a git
repo please submit any edits/issues via pull request (or contact me if you
need assistance) the current idea of how to handle them is, when a PR is
ready to begin a 90 day comment/voting period before it's
acceptance/rejection.

Finally, next month,  Hakan has graciously agreed to present (October 20th
at 7pm) about btrfs, and show off his new framework laptop.