[Cialug] Death of Winblows?

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Thu Oct 28 16:18:33 UTC 2021

I think you know that I don't.  I love me some linux, but I game, and use
VR, and multi-monitor setups, and really don't have the desire to spend
great amounts of time fixing broken things each time I do an apt-get
dist-upgrade.

I have and use a lot of linux boxes with proxmox, and do development there
too, but as they say, you use the right tool for the job.

Sometimes that tool is windows.  All os's have their share of issues you
have to deal with.  I use Windows, Linux and have an OSX box.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯