[Cialug] OT: USB Issues

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 20:50:49 UTC 2021

I have a PC power supply tester that give you a reading on all of the
voltages. Also have a multimeter, and we have an o-scope (I'm not qualified
to run but others are) at Area515.

I'd suggest testing your PSU, and maybe swapping in another one temporarily
to see if that's causing the issue. Also would try removing everything
extra / nonessential, temporarily unplug fans etc to see if one of those is
causing the noise.

So if you can't figure it out, we can set up a time for you to bring it to
the Makerspace and we can play with it.

-dc