[Cialug] Server Distros

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Fri Mar 26 17:55:20 UTC 2021

As a former redhatter, I'm genuinely curious what makes you say that CentOS
won't be an option anymore? I'd love to understand your thoughts here! If
it's not something you want to talk about on the lug chat, you can email me
directly.

To your question though, I'm using a mix of fedora and centos for personal
server workloads.

-theron