[Cialug] R Shiny Server and Docker

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Wed Mar 17 13:45:47 UTC 2021

Anyone got any experience with Linux, R server,  Shiny Proxy and Docker?
 We are experimenting using R ,Shiny and Shiny Proxy as a reporting tool
for a private web application.

What I'm looking for is someone to setup two RHEL8 servers.  We'll need to
get one up and running,  document the process and then do it again.
Ultimately, we'd want to end up with an automated process of pulling a
shiny app from git, creating an updated docker container and deploying it.

We'd start with just the server setup.  I've got a budget of 40-80 hours
for this project with an hourly rate of 40.00-65.00 per hour, depending on
experience. It would be on site in Marshalltown.  If you know someone that
might be interested, contact me off list.

:) Dave
--
NIFCAP  -The Premier Client Intake System for Non-Profit Organizations.
https://www.osis.us