[Cialug] HP Enterprise login?

Kyle H khamil8686 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:16:40 UTC 2021

  Hello! i’ma fellow linux nerd, and my home lab needs some help. I need to
download a bios update, but HP Enterprise says i need a support contract
linked to my account to download updates to bios, etc... stupidly enough!
  Would anyone have a login to hp enterprise... to help out a hobbyist? i
could provide the link i need to be downloaded. if you could help me, i
would be very grateful! please contact me via email, or text/call
5152497591!
  My HP Proliant gen7 BIOS P86 (68?) will not boot newer operating systems
like ubuntu server :/ With the death of centos 8, i am just going to go
debian, screw rhel. Please let me know if you can help out!

thank you
kyle