[Cialug] Security Vendors?

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Tue Jul 6 21:51:04 UTC 2021

One spot to start with may be one of the local tech firms. Options would
include https://www.accesssystems.com/ or QCI https://qci.com/

I am not recommending one over any of the other ones, those are just two
that I remembered off the top of my head. I am sure that there are others
as well as that is not a space that I have had to worry about in quite a
while.