[Cialug] Kali & VBox

kristau kristau at protonmail.com
Wed Dec 22 13:51:46 UTC 2021

While the base appliance for VBox should have the VM tools package installed, I'd say the first place to start is to make sure it is installed and that the service(s) for it are actually running. I've seen where the tools are missing or not running cause similar UI issues in the past.

Thanks!
kristau