[Cialug] Docker

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Aug 17 20:00:02 UTC 2021

I don't have the time to travel to Marshalltown (nor would I given the
current situation) but I'd be willing to answer some email questions. I'm
not an R/Shiny user but I do have a bit of experience building Docker
containers.

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 6:51 AM Dave Hala <dave at 58ghz.net> wrote:

> I'm looking for a Docker wiz that can come to Marshalltown for a couple
> days to work with one of my staff on creating a process for
> "containerizing" and deploying Shiny applications using Docker.
>
> We're struggling with creating the containers and the Docker config
> on Ubuntu.
>
> Pay is negotiable. Please contact me off list.
>
> :) Dave
> --
> NIFCAP  -The Premier Client Intake System for Non-Profit Organizations.
> https://www.osis.us

Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.