[Cialug] October Meeting This Week

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Mon Oct 19 14:23:12 UTC 2020

Chad will be presenting on wednesday at 7pm on eBPF
<https://lwn.net/Articles/740157/>

As a reminder due to COVID-19, we will continue to meet online only.

- title: "eBPF: the Extended Berkeley Packet Filter"
details_url: "https://www.cialug.org/?page_id=7&event_id=1113"
time: "7:00 PM"
group: "Central Iowa Linux Users Group"
date: "Oct 21"
location: "Online"

To help prevent zoom bombing please register in advance (or right before
the meeting):
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEkduiprjgtHN3XohIkVkra2fFTo_Or8wQR

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting. Your email will only be used to send
you the link to the meeting. If this is an issue, reach out to me off list
and I will send you the connection information.

Next month's topic will be Open Source Video Conferencing (Jitsi) presented
by Lee. As always we are looking for additional speakers and topics for
future meetings.