[Cialug] OT, .. T-Mobile vs. Verizon

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Sun Nov 22 16:44:07 UTC 2020

On Sun, 22 Nov 2020, Hakan E. Duran wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't like Verizon, but one thing they have is better coverage. If
> that is the main consideration, I don't think any other provider can
> beat them.

Hakan,

Well, .. Ting (if you want $25 for switching, there is a link on our
website), is now offerring Verizon or T-Mobile for $10 per *account*
for unlimited voice & SUS, with fairly reasonable data 'buckets'.

I have two T-Mobile devices now, and both have lost service in many areas
near St. Louis, so it sounds like Verizon might a good one to try.

	Thanks!!