[Cialug] virtualbox linux guest

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Wed Nov 18 18:10:50 UTC 2020

Looks like gnome was hitting a 100% cpu utiliization and sitting there.  I
just did an rhel update and chrome update and it seems to have dropped back
down to something that looks reasonable.

I did read about some weird bugs with gnome having high utilization issues,
but none of it really made any sense to me.

Maybe this isn't a video issue, but a changing the display settings just
made what ever the issue was more obvious.

:) Dave