[Cialug] November Meeting This Week

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Mon Nov 16 21:34:57 UTC 2020

Lee will be presenting on wednesday at 7pm on Jitsi
As a reminder due to COVID-19, we will continue to meet online only.

- title: " Open Source Video Conferencing (Jitsi) "
details_url: "https://www.cialug.org/?page_id=7&event_id=1114"
time: "7:00 PM"
group: "Central Iowa Linux Users Group"
date: "Oct 21"
location: "Online"

To help prevent zoom bombing please register in advance (or right before
the meeting):
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMucuqtrj0tHdV2EFt-whzyT5sDPauK1uqV

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting. Your email will only be used to send
you the link to the meeting. If this is an issue, reach out to me off-list
and I will send you the connection information.

 As always we are looking for additional speakers and topics for future
meetings.