[Cialug] May Meeting This Week

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Sun May 17 05:57:25 UTC 2020

As a reminder due to DMACC being online only, we will continue to meet
online

- title: "Wireguard"
group: "Central Iowa Linux Users Group"
location: "The Cloud (per-register at
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEtcuiurTwvH90-9LO-ni-gorMocwVh2OIE
)"
details_url: "https://www.cialug.org/?page_id=7&event_id=1108"
date: "May 20"
time: "7:00 - 8:30pm"

To help prevent zoom bombing please register in advance (or right before
the meeting):
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEtcuiurTwvH90-9LO-ni-gorMocwVh2OIE

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting. Your email will only be used to send
you the link to the meeting. If this is an issue, reach out to me off list
and I will send you the connection information.

I am also looking for other people willing to present at next month's
meeting (and in the future).