[Cialug] Windows containers

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Fri May 15 16:32:05 UTC 2020

While a bit out of scope for this list... I'll take a swing.

I have found windows images in docker to be a far worse experience
compared to their linux siblings both in size and requiring a specific
version of container to match your specific windows.

With that said, I imagine that it would work. But there is really only one
way to find out if it will work for your case?