[Cialug] Simple ticketing system

Shane Nehring shane at ntoast.com
Fri Mar 6 20:32:21 UTC 2020

I've used https://bestpractical.com/request-tracker before. RT was pretty
good, but it's been a while since I've used it. Current employer is big on
turnkey solutions vs open source for this sort of thing. It can monitor an
email address and generate tickets from emails that are sent there, which
techs can then assign and add notes or correspondence through as necessary.
It's a fairly feature rich ticketing system.