[Cialug] facebook

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Thu Mar 5 19:10:37 UTC 2020

Hi Kyle.

I work at the Altoona datacenter. I'm fairly certain we've talked in the
past. Facebook makes accommodations for employees and candidates throughout
the hiring process and beyond. If you want to reach out and talk feel free
to email me at my work email address, or this email address works too. I
love working here and have benefited from FB's support on a number of
personal issues over the years.

As your intent was to just raise awareness, and this is my local LUG too, I
just wanted to make sure you and others knew there were local resources
available and willing to assist.
thanks!
-theron