[Cialug] Simple SIP phone

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Thu Jun 18 01:03:19 UTC 2020

I’m still a huge fan of jami and use it consistently. It used to be called
GNU Ring, and has done some awesome work with the ring protocol BUT it’s
still the most reliable SIP client I’ve used.

It’s pretty simple to set up as a SIP client, but realize the Jami app for
mobile only supports the ring protocol, but it’s my goto for laptops.

-Theron