[Cialug] Best Local SAN performance

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Mon Jun 15 16:57:44 UTC 2020

Question:  How do you deal with concurrent access with iSCSI?  I thought
that was usually dealt with at the file system level, but with iSCSI you
are sharing direct block access. (this is my understanding of how iSCSI
works.  Is it wrong?)

Also, are there good free initiators for all platforms these days?  I know
years ago there were limited choices.