[Cialug] OpenMeetings

Brett Neese brneese at brneese.com
Sat Jul 4 14:02:51 UTC 2020

I concur, use Zoom. If you'd like multiple rooms you can set up multiple
meetings and send out a list of links to the various rooms, or the host can
assign people to breakout rooms. If you're worried about people needing to
install a client, just make sure to enable the web client when setting up
your rooms.

I've never used or even heard of OpenMeetings but the first thing I notice
is that it requires Java, which will be a big hurdle for a lot of folks.
Plus the UI seems rather complicated. Jitsi always bugs out on me for some
reason or another. Meet always freezes my browser.

 Zoom is the only one that works reliably enough.