[Cialug] Managed WiFi

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Jan 30 16:40:23 UTC 2020

Everything that I've seen for managing authentication across multiple
access points has involved setting up a RADIUS server. I think that even
many basic home APs/routers can be configured to use RADIUS, and definitely
anything with small business/enterprise pretensions can as well. It's been
a long time since I've done anything with it, but FreeRADIUS is/was the
de-facto standard. I don't think that it includes a GUI by itself but there
are probably a lot of wrappers around it that do.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 10:27 AM L. V. Lammert <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:

> Have never dealt with one, .. is there a simple way to manage user
> authentication on two or three APs?
>
> Don't need anything too fancy, just a central management page.
>
>         Lee

Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.