[Cialug] OT: Membership vs. Dues vs List; was Re: Users needed

Barry Von Ahsen vonahsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 05:20:50 UTC 2020

Those funds still exist, we should probably do _something_ with them.  When
we eliminated dues, we pretty much declared anyone on the mailing list a
member, but I think we also removed most member perks, I'd have to check
the bylaws.

The only real expenses we have are the domain registration and the hosting,
both of which I happily donate because the value far outweighs the cost.
We've also debated moving to Google groups and a GitHub page, but never
really followed through

-barry