[Cialug] Users needed

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Wed Jan 29 20:41:59 UTC 2020

Yeah, the signup page is basically just a standard mailman web page with
a couple of configuration fields filled in with our domain/list
name/organizational name/etc.  So, we don't /technically/ have any
rules.  I guess that means that the users are not constrained by rules,
but on the flip side, neither are the admins.

-- Matt (N0BOX)

P.S. - Being a list admin, you may infer the gleam in my eye.