[Cialug] Users needed

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Wed Jan 29 18:51:14 UTC 2020

Brian,

You've been asked multiple times to stop using this list for
advertisements of your code generator, and also for near-proselytizing.
I'm not exactly sure what the exact list rules are regarding this (or
whether they are posted somewhere), so I'm not taking action right now.
If you actually use this list for learning about Linux then I'm not
against you being a list member, but you have never actually contributed
anything Linux-related to the list discussion.

Everyone else,

What should we be doing about this? We've let it slide for at least 3
years, so are we going to continue to "be nice" about it?

-- Matt (N0BOX)

P.S. - I really considered just sending a private email to Brian
regarding this, but he's been called out numerous times in the past, so
I'm going to let his feelings slide this time.