[Cialug] Free to a good home: Old iMacs

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 17:05:32 UTC 2020

I'm currently in the process of making some Magic Mirrors out of similar
iMacs -- If I was not in CF, I would be interested in picking them up, but
a 4 hour round trip is a bit much for me.

If anyone is interested in comparing build notes for a Magic Mirror, or an
electronic picture frame, hit me up, though.

Jeff

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 10:59 AM Ken R <kenr at rightstuf.com> wrote:

> That's exactly what I was thinking. Or an electronic picture/art frame.
>
> I just don't have a need for them here at work or at home. Figured someone
> else might.
>
> Thanks!
> Ken R

Jeff Chapin
President, CedarLug, retired
President, UNIPC, "I'll get around to it"
President, UNI Scuba Club
Senator, NISG, retired