[Cialug] SPAM Class C

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 20:05:55 UTC 2020

Spamhaus is a great RBL until they block you for extraneous reasons and you
have to try to get delisted.

For instance, user opts-in to a mailing list, then some day decides they
don't want it anymore, too lazy/stupid to click unsub, reports it as spam,
you get listed because this is obviously your fault.

-dc