[Cialug] IPFire

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 20:41:16 UTC 2020

I've done this in a lab setup, not sure I'd rely on it for a "production"
configuration.

I had done some testing with Untangle about a year ago but not using it
currently. I didn't have any problems with installing it. It isn't Free
(has a free-to-use community version), but does have a nice GUI and a lot
of advanced features if you need those.

-dc