[Cialug] WASM

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Mon Aug 31 12:42:23 UTC 2020

On Sun, 30 Aug 2020, Andrew Denner wrote:

> Sorry, I am not following? Which thread are you talking about?

Noticed it from Jeff in the FF80/eBay thread, ..

Just wait until WASM really takes off. I'm not really a web developer, but
I've been itching to try compiling Go into WASM and playing around with
that. One of the many things that's held up my web development is
JavaScript. I just can't stand it. Makes my skin crawl. Now that WASM is
here and I can do web stuff in a "real" language I'll have to give it a
try. So many things though that I want to get to first.

Jeff