[Cialug] Firefox 80 & eBay

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Sun Aug 30 04:41:27 UTC 2020

Just wait until WASM really takes off. I'm not really a web developer, but
I've been itching to try compiling Go into WASM and playing around with
that. One of the many things that's held up my web development is
JavaScript. I just can't stand it. Makes my skin crawl. Now that WASM is
here and I can do web stuff in a "real" language I'll have to give it a
try. So many things though that I want to get to first.

Jeff