[Cialug] PHP Developer

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Wed Apr 29 19:56:53 UTC 2020

I have a temporary position (3-4 weeks) for a mid-level php developer
working in a RedHat/Apache Mysql environment.  Primary responsibility will
be coding a server api for collecting service information and distributing
billing information. You'll also be working with the team on
the overall design and specifications of the system.

Position is on-site in Marshalltown with our staff.  We're a small company
with 5 employees and a friendly flexible environment.

We're looking to staff the position by Mid May or June 1st.

If you are dependable and productive, please send a resume to dave at 58ghz.net
for consideration.

:) Dave

--
NIFCAP  -The Premier Client Intake System for Non-Profit Organizations.
https://www.osis.us