[Cialug] TLS Scanning/Testing

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:09:15 UTC 2020

I would like to scan my local network for HTTPS endpoints and get back a
useful report (of some sort) telling me what listeners are not up to date,
TLS-wise. Where I have outdated ciphers. What's still supporting TLS 1.0.
Et cetera. I have found testssl.sh, which is really sweet, but is a bit of
overload on the info and there's no way that I can tell to limit what it
looks for. And ssylze, which is more configurable.

Anyone have any suggestions in this area?

--
Todd