[Cialug] Chromium vs. Chrome

Jared Brees fromj2sitsme at msn.com
Sat Apr 25 19:58:48 UTC 2020

Perhaps slightly deviating from the original topic, I'm curious about the claim that Chrome is the "most insecure" browser. Especially since Firefox generally falls pretty quick in browser-hacking competitions (like Pwn2Own), leaving Chrome standing the longest.

What are you basing that claim on, besides being tougher to disable JavaScript (which would break almost every modern website anyway)?