[Cialug] PfSense

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Sun Apr 19 01:20:48 UTC 2020

The wireless device thing sounds like it could be an ip address conflict.
In the past i goofed up and had assigned a server an address that was in my
dhcp pool.  This showed the same behavior.  Once i got the server moved to
an ip address outside of the range of address that the dhcp server hands
out, it was all good.