[Cialug] DSL modem

Tim Wilson tim_linux at wilson-home.com
Sat Sep 14 17:06:14 UTC 2019

I’m shocked. I just searched Best Buy, Walmart, Office Depot, Staples, Home
Depot, Menards, and Lowes. No one carries them locally. Best Buy didn’t
even have them available online. I bought one at Best Buy a couple of years
ago, but they don’t seem to carry them now. I’m sure Centurylink will sell
him one, but be prepared to pay.

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 11:34 AM Daniel A. Ramaley <daniel.ramaley at drake.edu>
wrote:

> Does anyone know where to get a DSL modem locally (Des Moines metro)
> that will work with Century Link? Friend's DSL died and needs a new modem.
>
> __
> Daniel Ramaley | Server Engineer 2
> Information Technology Services | Drake University
> T: +1-515-271-4540
> W: http://www.drake.edu/its

Tim
Required reading: http://bccplease.com/