[Cialug] Text mode web browser

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Tue Oct 22 16:04:34 UTC 2019

That is helpful, actually. In that it prompted me to dig a bit deeper
and find lynx! RHEL does not include a PowerTools repo. It has a
"codeready-builder" repo that is equivalent. And that repository does
include lynx. I'll peruse the full list of packages in it and see if any
others that are missing from base made their way to that one. Thank you!

--Dan