[Cialug] Pass

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Thu May 23 14:41:13 UTC 2019

I'm having a jolly dickens of a time writing documentation on how to
install 'pass'.

Password Store ("pass")
https://www.passwordstore.org/

When I installed it for myself, I apparently installed it directly
from https://mirror.umd.edu/fedora/epel/7/x86_64/Packages/p/pass-1.7.3-1.el7.noarch.rpm,
according to yum's history. But that file is no longer publicly
available at that URL. I see instructions all over the nets saying
simply "yum install pass", but I did yum --enablerepo=epel search pass
and it doesn't show up. Did it just disappear? I don't know! It
appears to have!

It's in Ubuntu's repos, for installing there. I haven't looked at
Fedora specifically.

--
Todd