[Cialug] Remote Control options

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Wed May 22 22:31:54 UTC 2019

On Wed, 22 May 2019, Jared Brees wrote:

> The TeamViewer versions things has been a thing for a while... even on
> the paid stuff we use. Still cross-platform, just the major version
> number needs to match. Current version is 14...

Unfortunately, I used the current version yesterday and had a nag timeout
with a web page saying that the free version will no longer connect to an
older version starting next month.

What a pain. Teamviewer has actually made some great improvements in the
past few years, including a native Linux version free of Wine.

Going to try and resurrect our old UVNC repeater setup - looks like
Remmina has worked in the past with an UVNC repeater!

	Thanks!

	Lee