[Cialug] Job Opportunity

Kristi O'Brien kobrien at thepalmergroup.com
Wed Mar 27 16:24:07 UTC 2019

We are looking for both Senior and Entry Level Linux Engineers for a few Des Moines area clients! If you are highly experienced and/or a recent graduate of an IT Network Admin program with a Linux focus, we have multiple opportunities for you! Please call me at 515.225.7000 for more info!

[Image result for linux engineer]

Thank you!

Kristi O'Brien | Senior Account Executive | 10+ Years of Service
Palmer Group<http://thepalmergroup.com/> | Employee Owned
Providing Employment Solutions Since 1998
3737 Woodland Avenue | Suite 200 | West Des Moines, IA 50266
515.225.7000 | Connect with us on social media<http://thepalmergroup.com/homepage/connect-palmer-group-social-media/>

This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential, and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then please delete it. Thank you.