[Cialug] Virtualbox Centos 7 mouse problem

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Mar 19 00:18:03 UTC 2019

I've been doing some work on this.  The latest  3.x kernel update, didn't
seem to help.  On Centos 7,  a switch from the KDE desktop back to  the
classic gnome desktop seemed to be the thing that made everything work.

I did some experimenting with the elrepo 5.x kernel and that seemed to also
make difference.  As soon I get back to a stable workstation, I may clone
this vm and do some experimenting the 5.x kernel.

:) Dave
--
NIFCAP  -The Premier Client Intake System for Non-Profit Organizations.
https://www.osis.us