[Cialug] Virtual Box & Centos 7

Jarrod Igou jarrod.igou at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:27:14 UTC 2019

Red Hat released a new kernel yesterday that includes a fix for the mouse
issue you guys have been seeing in VirtualBox. I'm sure it will take a few
days before it's rolled out in the CentOS kernel....but it's coming.

https://access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2019:0512?sc_cid=701600000006NHXAA2

Jarrod Igou