[Cialug] best solution for sending regular email reports

Eyüp Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 19:13:39 UTC 2019

That sounds like a great idea. Since protonmail inboxes are already
encrypted, I had trouble in the past by sending encrypted emails to
protonmail, but it is possible that I may be missing something. It may be
worth another shot to try again and work on making it work rather than
scenario #2.

Thank you!

Todd Walton <tdwalton at gmail.com>, 21 Haz 2019 Cum, 14:08 tarihinde şunu