[Cialug] Firefox >60 audio

Jared Brees fromj2sitsme at msn.com
Wed Jun 19 15:07:59 UTC 2019

I have come across a bug with Ubuntu in general, where occasionally on reboot, when there are multiple audio outputs, it's playing sound through one, but adjusting volume for another. The fix is to toggle back/forth between audio outputs, and they the control and the output are "lined up" again.

There's also a command you can run (don't remember what it is) to always force it to a certain output on boot/login.